CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I fear no evil..

Psalm has always been one of my favourite in the bible. It is such an honest, heart pouring words of David to the Lord. There are so many favorites chapter too. And Psalm 23 is one of them. Each words express a strong feeling of dependency and trust in God. I often read this chapter and gain courage from it.


The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want
He makes me lie down in green pastures
He leads me beside still waters
He restores my soul
He leads me in path of righteousness for His name sake
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I fear no evil
for thou art with me
Thy rod and staff, they comfort me..
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies
Thou anointest my head with oil
my cup overflows
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord, FOREVER..

Psalm 23 can really soothe me and it give me a very comfortable feeling. A feeling of security. A feeling of being cared and loved intensely. A feeling of urging forgiveness. A feeling of peace.. To put it simple - I just like this feeling. May the Lord peace be with you too..

Till finger meet keypad again.. :)

(Published in Fishonfriday.wordpress.com on 27 Apr 10)


0 comments: