CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I know my redeemer lives!

Last night, I feel such a pain in my heart. I end up putting the pain in a piece of paper. I wrote a poem. I translated the pain into my 'Am I that easy to forget?' entry.

I know I have no right to judge anyone with anything they had done or are doing. And I don't have any intention to do that either. As posted in my previous entries, I had experienced doubt in my life. I had doubted my Redeemer. I once had doubted my Jesus. I can clearly understand that at some point of our life, we will reach this point where we have so many lingering questions and doubts. But the saddest part is when the doubt start arising, the approach chose is misleading.

What makes me willing to go all the trouble - the crying, the praying - to find the answer?
*My personal experience with Jesus*

The road I had traveled had left a footprints. Tracking back that footprints had bring me back to the very place I had started my journey. At the feet of my God. No matter how I doubt, His presence in my life is too strong, too intimate to be ignored.

What really pains me is seeing such a wonderful daughter of God turning her back from Him. Pursuing 'mortal love' and learning how to doubt Him for the sake of the newly-founded love.. Can Jesus be easily forgotten?

That stinging pain I felt must have been only a small part of pain Jesus is experiencing. I know no words of mine can really express how hurt He felt. But still, I'm thanking Him for sharing this pain with me. Who can better hurt you more that the person you love the most.

I know for sure that my redeemer live. That He live, die and is risen for me. I CAN FEEL HIM..
I shared with you dear readers one of my favourite song that had always help me going back to track when I seems to lose my focus on God. May God bless us all..

Till finger meet keypad again.

0 comments: