CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The reason..

It's been quite a time since I stop blogging. Previously, I blogged because it is my passion to write. Now, I still blog for the same reason - except,this time it's not gonna focus on me- but me and my Lord instead.

It was different last time. And I was different too. I have found the remedy of my ever haunting peace-seeking heart. I was happy back then. Happy for a different reasons I am happy now. And between the period of laughter, I have gone through a PHASE. A phase of knowing my true source of happiness. I was happier now though I am happy back then. A different kind of happiness. But I learn to be content with everything and keep moving forward.

To put it simple- I have found my Alpha and Omega.

In a REAL kind of way.

And this is where my journey begin. ~

(Published in fishonfriday.wordpress.com on 11 March 2010)

0 comments: